- 1lb to 1 1/2lb Pork Roast
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small bag of baby carrots (optional)
- 3 to 5 medium size potatoes cut up into bite size pieces (optional)
1. Spray the crockpot with Pam or other non stick spray.
2. Put the pork roast in the pot. (remove any string on the roast)
3. Put in your baby carrots.
4. Put in both your cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup.
5. Spread the soup over the top of the meat.
6. Turn the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.
7. An hour before the time is up, put in your potatoes.
8. The meal is done when the pork roast is tender and the carrots and potatoes are soft.
You get a wonderful complete meal of meat, potatoes, gravy and veggies!
You may be able to do this meal on high for 4-6 hours. However, I haven't tried it that way.
To make it a bit more low sodium, try using low sodium cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups.